Follow these steps to configure Outlook 2010 to work with your engineering email.
- Upon first start, Outlook may prompt you to go through it's startup wizard. Complete the wizard and continue to step 3.
- Goto the menubar and click "File->Info->Add Account"
- Check the box that says "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click "Next"
- Select "Internet E-mail" thne press "Next"
Once finished press OK.
- In the Add New Account window you can now press Next.
Congratulations! Your engineering mail account should be all set up.