Software Center allows students to install licensed OSU software on their Windows Desktop Computers.
Software Center offers many different software titles to install, including MatLab, MathCAD, SketchUp, MS Office suite upgrades, and more.
All software packages are managed by the COE IT department, if the software you need is not available on Software Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in the email:
1. Open the start menu by clicking on the start button
2. Search for 'Software Center' in the start menu
In the search bar - type 'software center' and choose the program called "Software Center".
After clicking the start button, just start typing 'software Center' and it should pop up.
3. In the Software Center window, choose the desired software to be installed in the Available Software tab.
4. After selecting the desired software, click Install in the bottom right corner.
5. The status of the installing software can be viewed in the Installation Status tab.
6. Currently installed software can be viewed and uninstalled from the Installed Software tab.